The Good Old Hockey Links 3/31/10
March 31, 2010
- Happy Birthday Mr. Hockey. Today Gordie Howe turns 82 (Kukla’s Korner).
- If NHL teams relocate…where are they going? From the Rink takes an in-depth look at possible new locations for NHL teams.
- Our guest this Saturday, Michael Petrella, wonders if the Eastern Conference should now be known as the Leastern Conference (Winging it in Motown)?
- Vancouver’s Ryan Kesler was ejected for a hit on the Coyotes’ Derek Morris. Was it the right call? You be the judge (Puck Daddy on Yahoo!).
- The Red Wings are for real from Kevin Dupont at NBC Sports.
- Tuukka Rask or Tim Thomas? A goalie controversy is brewing in Boston (Pro Hockey Talk)
- The NHL players weigh in on who they think is the best player, the best franchise, and more (Pro Hockey Talk).